Join The Frontline
Subscribe To The Survival Of The Persecuted Church
Match one subscription from your life and become a monthly Frontline Partner to support persecuted believers.
Your help will make a difference by providing the persecuted church with Bibles, training and practical support, in order for them to continue sharing the gospel.
1. Match Your Subscription
You could match the price you pay for your music or TV subscriptions, phone bill or gym membership.
2. Choose Your Region
Choose for your monthly donation to go to Where Most Needed, Middle East, Africa or Asia.
3. Join Today
Frontline Partner Program
– A Frontline Partner Pack in the mail (pictured).
– Updates to stay connected with the persecuted church through weekly prayer updates, our bi-monthly magazine, exclusive invitations to events and more.
– Travel opportunities to meet the persecuted church, and see Open Doors' ministry on the ground.
"If one part suffers, every part suffers with it"
1 Corinthians 12:26
What does my monthly donation do?
Your monthly donation will go to where it’s most needed worldwide, or your chosen region. Over 215 million Christians are persecuted for their faith around the world. Your help makes a difference by providing them with Bibles, training and practical support.
What can I expect as a Frontline Partner?
You will be connected to the persecuted church through:
– A Frontline Partner Pack that you will receive in the mail.
– Weekly email updates about the ministry and news from our field workers.
– Exclusive invitations to Open Doors events in your area where you can hear the inside story that we can’t share with everyone.
– Being the first to know of upcoming mission trip opportunities.
Who are Open Doors?
Our mission is to strengthen and prepare Christians living in persecution, and to mobilise the New Zealand church to identify with the global body of Christ.
Open Doors works in over 70 countries. We provide more than 2.5 million Bibles a year, train over 450,000 people in biblical teaching, preparing them for persecution. Every year over 875,000 people are given practical support and emergency aid where it’s needed most.
What payment methods can I use?
You can either provide your credit card or bank account details. We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
When are monthly donations processed?
We process monthly donations on the 20th of each month, or the next working day.
Where does my donation go?
Your gift enables us to effectively plan and provide for the persecuted church. Your donation will go where most needed worldwide.
Can I adjust my donation amount in the future?
Yes, while we are asking for a commitment to monthly giving, we understand that situations change. If you ever want to increase or decrease your donation amount please call us on (04) 232 7055.